Newest Beach Weddings Ideas: 5 Ways To Make Your Wedding Stand Out
A beach wedding is a romantic and magical affair. There are many ways to level up when planning for your beach wedding. Here are 5 ways to make your beachfront wedding stand out.
- Opt for restaurant style dining. Rather than having long traditional tables, you can have a more laid back vibe with the guests at the beachside with restaurant style setups. Guests will be able to enjoy meals in a smaller, outdoor group.
- Place bar carts around the venue with cocktails, water and light snacks. Guests will feel taken care of instead of waiting for pool service.
- Decorate your beach wedding venue with bold tones that are suitable for a sunny setting. Shades like red, orange, yellow and bold blue are a good choice.
- Create a photo spot where your guests can take many photos to remember this special event. Some good ideas include a photo wall, photo booth or large frames for your guests to hold up and pose.
- Decorate your altar using driftwood or palm trees. Flowers make a gorgeous display at this special location where you are going to marry your other half.
What Wedding Dresses Are Suitable For Beach Weddings?
Brides-to-be who are planning for seaside nuptials do need some special planning especially when it comes to the wedding dress. Besides wanting to make your wedding stands out, your wedding dress also need to be suitable for the sun, sea breeze and sand. There are many options when it comes to finding the perfect wedding dress. The right wedding dress can be anything casual and laid to elegant dresses that are chic, comfortable and can keep you cool.
Boho chic wedding dresses are typically the go-to wedding style for beach nuptials but you do not have to stick to that look. A slinky silk sheath that won't get blown up and away by the breeze is a good option. Whatever you decide to wear for your oceanfront ceremony, you would want a beach-ready look that flows and moves easily like the ocean breeze. Ahead are top 6 beach wedding dresses 2022 / 2023 that are perfect for any bridal style.
Lace feels just right for a beach wedding and this long sleeve mermaid gown offers a lovely silhouette that does not feel too fussy. It features a V-neck illusion neckline for a bit of drama and the skirt moves with the wind.
This tulle gown is playful and chic. The slight one shoulder gives off a youthful and feminine feel as the tulle fabric forms an off-shoulder wrap detail and streams down. The dramatic flared skirt is universally flattering and its wide train adds an element of simple grandeur.
Want a dress that is both elegant and sexy? This gorgeous gown is a perfect choice for modern brides who want to sizzle on their special day. It features a V-neckline, spaghetti straps and draped sleeves with open shoulder. The sheath silhouette showcases the figure and adds a sensual touch to otherwise traditional gowns.
Let your inner goddess shine through in this chiffon wedding gown. This off-shoulder puffy sleeves wedding dress features a sweetheart neckline and a pleated corseted top. It is the perfect choice for a wedding on the shores.
If you love a glamorous look, this dress is what you need to show off some skin. A sleeveless wedding dress complete with intricate lace detailing and a mermaid silhouette is the perfect choice the oceanfront beach vows.
If you are looking for a boho wedding gown, this vintage lace dress is whimsical and romantic. The lace design features a simple and slim silhouette that projects the free-spirited nature of boho brides. The cap sleeves keep the bride shoulders protected from the sun.
The next article: