How To Accessorize Your Bridesmaids On Your Wedding Day?
Your wedding day is no doubt one of the most memorable and important days of your life. Once you have chosen the perfect wedding dress and the dresses for your bridal party, the next thing on your list of to-dos is to choose your bridesmaid accessories. Accessorizing is a lot of fun. If you are a little clueless when it comes to accessories, well don't fret. Below are a few guidelines to help narrow down your preference. Would your bridesmaids prefer pearls over crystals, studs or drop earrings, a lariat or bracelet, or maybe both?
Bridesmaid Jewelry Ideas That Suit Every Dress Style
The type of jewelry your bridesmaids will be wearing will be determined by their dresses particularly the neckline of the dress. When it comes to accessorizing, the mantra “less is more” works for your bridesmaid jewelry. If they have a detailed or patterned dress, adding jewelry may clash or take distract it. Remember not to overdo it. There is nothing wrong with a simple necklace or only choosing to wear a pair of earrings.
Ways To Style Different Dress Necklines
Ahead are some of the most common bridesmaid dress styles and the perfect jewelry to accessorize with:
- The Strapless Dress
One of the most common bridesmaid dress styles, a strapless dress is flattering, looks elegant on all body types and is super comfortable too. It leaves the neck and decolletage area free to put on a larger statement piece of jewelry. Perfect choices include chunky pearls, bold multi-layered necklace or a drop necklace. If your bridesmaids are going with a statement necklace, pair it with stud earrings. If they are wearing their hair up and prefer a simple necklace, they can opt for larger statement earrings to complete your look. The opportunities with strapless dresses really are endless.
- The Sweetheart Neckline
Just like the strapless dress, the sweetheart neckline is also an incredibly popular style for bridesmaids. A sweetheart neckline tends to draw the eyes away from the neckline and is best to accentuate it with a simple pendant necklace. A drop necklace also works well with this neckline style as it is quite romantic.
The Halterneck Dress
The halterneck dress is a great way to accentuate the shoulders and back. As there is already plenty of details around the neck, there is no need to accessorize with a necklace. Instead, opt for earrings such as diamond studs or hoops if your bridesmaids' hair is being worn in an updo style. If your bridal party wants to go bold, choose a pair of statement earrings. They can also accessorize with bracelets too.
The V Neckline Dress
V-neck dresses are beautiful and supporting. Pendant necklaces add a cute touch without much distraction. Chokers or doubled up necklaces are great too.
The Spaghetti Strap Dress
This classic style is yet another popular design in the wedding scene. The delicate straps and square neckline create a simple yet elegant look when complemented with the right jewelry. Pair it with simple necklaces such as a thin string of pearls or crystal drop necklace. For earrings, go with a simple pair of studs. Less is more for a demure look wearing the spaghetti strap dress.
The One-Shoulder Bridesmaid Dress Orange Fall
The one-shoulder dress is a statement by itself and the asymmetrical neckline is the star of the show. Trying to accessorize with a necklace may throw off the entire ensemble. The ideal accessory to pair with this dress is a pair of statement drop earrings and a bracelet.
The next article
- 2022 bridesmaid dresses uk
- 2023 bridesmaid dresses
- beach bridesmaid dresses
- Black Bridesmaid Dresses
- blue bridesmaid dresses
- bridesmaid dress 2022
- bridesmaid dress short
- Bridesmaid Dresses Gold
- Bridesmaid Dresses UK
- champagne bridesmaid dresses long
- Charmeuse Bridesmaid Dresses
- cheap lace bridesmaid dresses
- cheap Rust Bridesmaid Dresses
- cheap velvet bridesmaid dress
- chiffon bridesmaid dresses
- dusty blue bridesmaid dress under 100
- dusty pink bridesmaid dresses
- emerald bridesmaid dresses
- lace bridesmaid dress
- lace bridesmaid dresses mismatched
- Navy Blue Bridesmaid Dresses
- navy velvet bridesmaid dresses
- one shoulder bridesmaid dress
- Plus Size Bridesmaid Dresses
- Rust Bridesmaid Dresses
- Rust Velvet Bridesmaid Dresses
- satin bridesmaid dress
- satin bridesmaid dress uk
- satin bridesmaid dresses
- satin bridesmaid dresses with sleeves
- satin burgundy bridesmaid dressses
- satin green bridesmaid dresses
- satin white bridesmaid dresses
- sequin bridesmaid dresses
- Sequin Bridesmaid Dresses champagne
- Sequin Bridesmaid Dresses mismatched
- Sequin Bridesmaid Dresses winter
- Sequin Bridesmaid Dresses with sleeves
- short bridesmaid dresses
- velvet bridesmaid dress plus size
- wedding guest dresses pink
- Wedding Guest Dresses Spring 2022
- Wedding Guest Dresses Summer
- Wedding Guest Dresses Uk
- Wedding Guest Dresses winter
- winter wedding guest dresses